As you’ve probably noticed, the InfoGov site Free trial period has come to a wrap! It is now a pay-to-play site. We hope you all have enjoyed contributing so far, and will continue to do so.
We now have three levels of memberships available: personal membership, corporate membership and business partner membership. Please see the http://www.infogovcommunity.com/member-benefits page to read the details on what each level offers and to help you determine which level is best for you!
Please note, in addition to the three membership levels, we’ve activated new functionality:
- New blog entries will be flagged in your dashboard
- Submissions now resides in the navigation – you’ll find all submissions across all topics in this section. A great resource for seeing what’s new!
- New email layout. The old, boring text emails are a thing of the past.
- Ability to edit your comments for up to 20 minutes after you’ve posted it!
- New “Manage Company” page for Corporate and Business Partner members. This page allows you to invite users into your company, submit new topics and view reports of your topic once it goes live
- You’ll notice we’ve given some of the pages a makeover, so be sure to peruse the site
We would appreciate any feedback you have to offer…our goal is to make this site as user friendly as possible. Please feel free to share any feedback (via private message) to Todd Courtnage (me).